We can help!
Whenever you need help, there are knowledgable Information Commons students and Information Specialists who can help you with your research. Don't be afraid to ask us!
We can help you:
- Define, narrow, and/or broaden your research topic
- Talk to you about the research process
- Show you how to use the library's catalog to find books
- Show you the ins-and-outs of database serching
- Discuss plagarism and citing resources
- Give you tips and tricks to make researching easier and more efficient
- Answer all of your research questions and more!
Ways to ask for help
Text us* at (805) 380-3867
*Text message questions will be answered mainly during business hours
Call us at (805) 493-3255
Email the library at CLUlibrary@callutheran.edu
IM chat* with us using LibChat
*IM chat questions will be answered mainly during business hours. If I am not online, send me an email.
|Set up a 1-1 appointment by calling or emailing me|