- Early American Newspapers, Series 2 (1758-1900)
This primary resource database offers several hundred thousand fully searchable issues from more than 250 significant 18th- and 19th-century newspapers from all 50 present states. Based primarily on the holdings of the American Antiquarian Society (AAS), which houses a vast collection of American newspapers through 1876, Series 2 also includes titles from the acclaimed newspaper collection of the Wisconsin Historical Society and more than 90 other institutions.
- Los Angeles Times (ProQuest) - 1985 -present
- Today's top news stories from one of the larges metropolitan newspapers in the U.S. is made available via ProQuest Newspapers. Extensive coverage of national, international and local news, dating back to 1985. Detailed indexing and full-text of recent articles. Users can also search the L.A. Times as part of the National Newspapers Core database for a more thorough search that includes other regional and national papers.
- Los Angeles Times: Historical Issues (ProQuest)
- Made available via ProQuest Historical Newspapers. The Los Angeles Times (1881-1987) offers full page and article images with searchable full text back to the first issue. The collection includes digital reproductions providing access to every page from every available issue.
- National Newspapers Core (ProQuest)
- Search the top newspapers in the country, including the LA Times, NY Times, Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and Christian Science Monitor. Full-text coverage from the 1980's. Detailed indexing helps users quickly find the news information they need.
New York Times (1985 - present)
Provides national and international news, opinion and commentary; published in a national and a New York metropolitan edition. Includes local, and state news, science, sports, arts and entertainment, and business and finance news.
Newspaper Source provides cover-to-cover full text for 35 national (U.S.) & international newspapers. The database also contains selective full text for 375 regional (U.S.) newspapers, including The Chicago Tribune, The Detroit Free Press, The San Jose Mercury News, etc. In addition, full text television & radio news transcripts are provided from CBS News, CNN, CNN International, FOX News, NPR, etc.
Current news for Ventura, CA and its surrounding communities. Login required to access full text articles. Please login with the following credentials:
Wall Street Journal (1984-present)
Offers full page and article images with searchable full text back to the first issue. The collection includes digital reproductions providing access to every page from every available issue. Search for business and economics related topics.